Squeeze the fleshy place between your index finger and your thumb, known as the Hoku spot in Chinese medicine. Applying firm pressure there for just 30 secs can reduce stress and tension and works wonder for Headache.Press and hold the point until pain subsides and you feel the muscles relax.
Stressed and want to calm your nerves? Feeling nauseous? Are you afraid? Every finger is responsible for different emotions.
Try these pressure points:
- The thumb is responsible for nausea
- The index finger represents fear
- Middle finger is equal to anger
- The ring finger is linked to sadness
- Finally, the pinkie is responsible for stress